Main window not showing

Installation and usage on Windows / Installation unter Windows
EricM_SoCal

Main window not showing

Post by EricM_SoCal »

Hello,

I hope someone can point me in the right direction. I started my registered version of Heli-x this morning and the black command window shows up then the statistics window shows up but the main window with the heli and airfield won't show up. I've tried alt-tab, and selecting it from the tool bar and it won't show. The only thing I've changed is the heli and airfield since registering. Any Ideas?

Thank you!
Michael

Re: Main window not showing

Post by Michael »

Hello

please bring the program with the menu simulation->Factory settings in the factory settings and try again.

Michael
EricM_SoCal

Post by EricM_SoCal »

Hi Michael,

I can't since that is the screen that is not showing on my desktop.

Eric
ThomasC

Post by ThomasC »

@Eric: does the window show up in your taskbar? In case yes: sometimes Windows has problems when Window gets out of screen borders. I experience this kind of problem with many applications (-> not a Heli-X problem), and sometimes have to experiment to get my window on screen again. Unfortunately, the ALT-Space key combination is not functional in Heli-X to open the move/resize/restore context menu. Please try to rename your files\Application\ApplicationSettings.xml to something like ApplicationSettings.xml.old and see if this solves your problem (this resets your Heli-X, you'll have to choose language again, registration is not affected)

Have success

ThomasC
EricM_SoCal

Post by EricM_SoCal »

That worked, Thank you!

Eric