Heli-x Version 8 Interlink Elite not working on Mac

Installation and usage on Mac OS-X / Installation unter Mac OS-X
peerboerner

Heli-x Version 8 Interlink Elite not working on Mac

Post by peerboerner »

I have just downloaded the Heli-x version 8 software for Mac. I'm running it on a MacBook Pro with Mac OS Mojave, version 10.14.2. When I plug my RealFlight Interline Elite controller into the USB port and then start the Heli-X simulator, it does not see the controller. Is there something else I must do or download to get this controller to work?

I would like to try the simulator using the demo first before I purchase the full version.

Ideas??

Many thanks in advance.

Peer
Michael

Re: Heli-x Version 8 Interlink Elite not working on Mac

Post by Michael »

Hi,
it should work in the demo version. You might try another USB plug, or do a restart of the computer, before. It is important - as you did - to plug in the controller before HELI-X starts.
peerboerner

Re: Heli-x Version 8 Interlink Elite not working on Mac

Post by peerboerner »

Michael

Many thanks for your feedback. As it turns out I think it may have been working all along. The helicopter would be running in idle up but not responding to the sticks. However I read another post in this forum and someone had said to run the stick configuration under the configuration tab. That seemed to work for me. I went through the various calibration / config steps and saw the various bars move as I moved the sticks. Once done with the steps I was able to fly the Heli.

That said: I really like the simulation and it’s behavior on my Mac (which must be 4 years old at least at this point). I’ll buy the full version of Heli-x layer today for sure.

Peer