No controller found

Installation and usage on Mac OS-X / Installation unter Mac OS-X
Matajen

No controller found

Post by Matajen »

I have had Heli-X for a long time, but didn't use it for a couple of years. Now I have downloaded version 6. I have a JR Propo radio with a cable from DSC to USB (that I used before). My computer is an iMac with latest Yosemite OS. Heli-X does not recognise my transmitter. I just get the message "No controller found". Any advise, please?
Matajen

Re: No controller found

Post by Matajen »

Now it doesn't say "No controller found". However, when I go in to configuration the sticks won't move the bars and it says "No channels found". Any tips?
Michael

Post by Michael »

please check if your interface does transfer the data from the transmitter (in the operating system (Joystick tester)

Michael
Matajen

Post by Matajen »

I plugged it in and out a couple of times and now it works! Strangely it worked when I connected the controller after I started the program, i.e. contrary to the instruction. But it works! Thanks.
Coolio

Post by Coolio »

I'm in the same boat, I have El Capitan OS and an E Sky 4 Channel controller and it has only worked once and it currently doesn't recognize any input. I have re-installed software and tried several USB -Controller cables. Any Advice would be welcome.